Pre-Selection and Judging Procedures
- Each year the Organisers will appoint a Pre-Selection panel to review entries.
- The Panel will initially review and assess all submissions received, and will decide which works will be invited to exhibit at the Art Show.
- The Show Judge/s may or may not be part of the Pre-Selection Pane panel.
- All decisions on acceptances are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Artists will be notified which of their works have been accepted to be exhibited prior to the opening of the Show.
- Each year the Organisers appoint an external Art Show Judge/s for the Show and for 2018 we have
and Adam Dutkiewicz all sourced through the Pepper Street Arts Centre and Atrium
- Judging takes after the Art Show installation on the 10th of October 2018 and winners will be shown at the Artists Preview and announced at the Gala Opening on the same night